Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Interested in Photographs from Korea?

Interested in owning your own copy of my best photographs from my thirteen months on the South Korean peninsula? I have just published Photographs from Korea in order to give you the opportunity to do just that. Lulu.com, the company through which I have created and sold other photobooks in the past, has recently re-designed their photobook creation and publication system. The good thing about this is that the photobooks are now glossy, professional book quality, 8.5" x 11" publications, with far cooler layouts than before. The downside is that they are now more expensive. Sadly, for me to make even a meagre profit, the cost of Photographs from Korea is $25. I personally think it's worth it, although I am not convinced that others will see it that way (but I hope you do!). I would love to create new versions of my other photobooks using Lulu.com's new system... but so few people purchase them as it it is, I'm worried that the price increase if I were to do so would drop my purchases to nil. What do you think? Anyway, if you're interested in owning a copy of Photographs from Korea, please click here! (Lulu.com offers international shipping, by the way, just to let everyone know.)

No comments: