Friday, October 19, 2007

Because what I really needed was an eleventh cat... (UPDATED)

UPDATE: So several hours later, after the rain cleared out, I heard someone outside shouting "Blue Eyed Brownie! Blue Eyed Brownie!" over and over. Immediately the kitty jumped up and started looking for a way out. Not that I'm entirely thrilled about giving the obviously underfed and fleabitten cat (at least I Advantaged her) to her owner, but the woman seemed thrilled that I had her. Although she also said that I've probably spoiled her with fancy catfood, and if the cat wanders back down here, I can have her. I made a point of saying But I already have ten cats! although once you reach double digit felines, what's one more anyway?

...look what showed up on my back porch this evening during a rainstorm:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anybody want a cat?
I'd say she's 6-9 months old, and she's really sweet.

6 comments:

Gwen said...

She's so cute! I'd take her if I didn't live 7,000 miles away. She looks like she's wearing a mask. Name her Zorro.

annie said...

Or maybe Zorrita :-)

Also, you shouldn't say such things... I might ship her to you!

Matthew said...

Awwwww! She looks like a raccoon! Or a ferret, at that.

And, did Blogger make this posting window smaller AGAIN? And with no scrollbars? Ugh.

annie said...

Weird - I have the same sized box with a scrollbar. Who knows!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you a little young to be a Cat Lady?

annie said...

Apparently not. Although in my defense, they came with the house.