Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How similar are we? (In case you missed this the first time around.) UPDATED: LINK FIXED!

Back in February, I linked to a quiz I created over at OkCupid - I've decided to re-post the link. It's the same quiz, so if you took it before, there's no need to do so again. But, if you missed this adventure the first time around, please TAKE THE QUIZ and tell me your score. I'm curious! Remember answer honestly for yourself, not for how you think I would answer. (And if you want to see the scores of the people who took the quiz back in February, you can do so by clicking here.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

took your test and scored 72%.

Diana said...

76% similar--fascinating.

And Dragon and Jason hate that 24%...

Anonymous said...

I scored 81%! Supposedly we'd be BFFs! I kinda figured it would he high. I don't know you, and have only posted once or twice in comments, but I found your blog a while back because I lived in Russia a couple of times and was looking online to find blogs by people doing that. I would think that people who pick up and leave their country easily might be similar in a lot of ways.

Mike

Anonymous said...

67

annie said...

Who are you Mike? You're one of my top scorers, beating out most of my real-life friends!

Anonymous said...

Jane, I left a long message for you at that OKCupid site so i wouldn't have to leave it in comments here. Let me know if you don't receive it or something.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I got 59%. Oh well.